Sunday, August 18, 2019


August brought some fun times.  MeMe's birthday is always something to celebrate. 
We had a birthday party at Trisha's for her birthday this year.  


We had a girls' night at Lois' house.  We couldn't go out of town because Larry got a new job and went to nights.  I couldn't leave town because I didn't want to leave the girls.  
We had fun just hanging out on the back porch.  


Sometimes you have to focus on the little things that make life wonderful.  Sometimes those little times just get lost in the big moments.  Sometimes you just need to get random pictures from a teacher friend of your little sweet one on the playground at Primary School.  


Sophie, and the golf team, got invited to the school board meeting.  This was the first school board meeting I had ever attended too.  She is sad that golf is over.  Basketball practice has started and she said that she would quit basketball if she could just play golf year round.  


Sadie is getting into her senior year.  She is sooo busy.  She lives by a planner and it is filled by times, like an appointment book.  I am glad she is involved.  I am glad that she is having fun.  I am glad that she sends me pictures every now and then.  This is her EEE seniors and there start of their senior year. 


No comments: