Friday, August 23, 2019


College Senior Sadie got herself an on-campus apartment.  I didn't really know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised when we went to help her move in.  


She gets to live by herself in the cutest one bedroom apartment ever!


MeMe came to help us move, of course.  She's always a big help and makes everything fun.

We had to move half of her things from our house because she brought most of her stuff home when school was out.  She spent this summer in Little Rock working at Peds, so she had some of her stuff there.  So there were two places to have to move her from.  


We left Sadie with a few little things to finish up but I think she was very pleased with how her little space was turning out.  


I am happy happy for her but super sad that this is one step closer to her being out of my house as my little girl.  I have had her under my wing for 20 years.  How do you even do life when she has her very own and it's different from mine?
It's going to take lots of prayers.  I miss her.  

No comments: