Friday, November 01, 2019

Cheer clinic was a success again.  Sophie loves the big cheerleaders.  She loves the cheers.
She loves the dances.  She loves being out there.  


I tried to convince Molly that this was the last year she could participate in the cheer clinic because she wasn't going to be in primary school next year.  She quickly informed me that she knew that you could do the cheer clinic until the 6th grade.  I don't think I'm going to get out of it for a while.  


Look at her..  How can you deny this???


Molly's 3rd grade play.  KDYZ.  Molly was a DJ and she performed! 


She LOVES the stage.  
MeMe drove almost three hours to see her play that lasted about 16 minutes.  
That's true love. 


In fact, she really really wants to be Carrie Underwood's assistant AND to be her fashion designer. If you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, that is her response!


We also celebrated Halloween.


This little hippie got lots of candy.


Sophie refused to dress up again this year.  I think she feels like I do when it comes to Halloween.

But I did dress up as Lionel Richie.  I was called and asked to be a judge for the high school dance off.  I actually said yes before I knew they wanted us to dress up like judges on American Idol.  


No comments: