Sunday, March 08, 2020

 Sophie Honor Society 2020


Brains and beauty!


Personality in a picture!



As has become a tradition, all these pretty girls met up for pictures at AC's.  


As beautiful as she is and as proud as I am that she has grades good enough to be in Honor Society, the best part of this day was that Sophie was bold enough to say the prayer at the beginning of the ceremony.  She did a wonderful job and I was super proud of her.  This is a bold thing to do in front of your peers and a lot of people in the stands.  She did great!!! 


I love Jr. High and all that it does.  There are lots of traditions here that have lasted since I was in junior high.  It is special to get to see your girls participate in something you did over 20 years ago.  
I hope sweet Molly gets to sign the same book at that Sade, Sophie, and I did.  




No comments: