Friday, February 07, 2020

Sophie has been working hard on sharing the gospel.  She is planning on going on a mission trip to New Orleans for spring break and she is way excited about it.  
She came home and showed me what she had been learning and the 3 circles.
It makes me proud.


  She is rocking her senior year, her pledge mistress stuff, her classes, her papers, her friendships, her  life.  


She may not have it all figured out yet, but it makes me proud.  



These girls are growing in their faith.  I can see it.  That is when it is real when someone else can see it and I can truly see it in each one of them. 
It makes me really proud.  


Molly made it to the finals in the spelling bee.  There were two rounds at the primary school with other 3rd graders.  The finals were at the elementary school with 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.  
Molly made it through the first few rounds and she was kicked out with the word brayed.  (Like a donkey noise...she spelled it like a hair braid!.) She was so upset about it.  
She made it a long way and it makes me so proud!


Sadie started teaching gymnastics on Tuesdays and Thursdays at home.  I win because I got to see her two times a week.  Score!!


We celebrated Molly's birthday.


The big 9 years old.  I have tried and tried to get her to stop.  
She won't.  
She loves having birthdays.  


She also keeps promising me that she will always be my baby no matter how old she is.  


No comments: