Friday, January 31, 2020


Random things of the start of 2020


Sadie started off the year with a minor little medical procedure.  Twice.  
Ingrown toenails suck.  
A little advise for people that do take my advise... if you get ingrown toenails, it is a good idea to stay on top of them and keep them trimmed out frequently.  If you let them go and they get nasty and infected, then you have to have them cut out and I think that is pretty yuck.
Both big toes done.  Weeks apart.  
Except she did come home and stay and I got to take care of her.  


Sage and Sophie hanging out at our house or hers.  They have spent lots of time together.  


Sophie even got to work in the chicken houses with Sage.  
This made me laugh and made me happy.  


Molly had lots of lunch dates with her Dad.  He would take her to lunch to be able to see her a little during the week.  
(Sophie didn't have enough time at lunch to leave, so he would take lunch to her periodically.)


Rodeos at Texarkana with Sage.  



Molly's obsession with the McBride twins on the basketball court.  She got it arrange to actually meet them and have her picture taken with them.  She absolutely loves them and calls them "her boys." 
Her love of basketball games increased when they came to town.


Random dinner dates with my girl.


Basketball games with my girl.


No comments: